Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Raz's Midnight Macabre: What's New?

Pin It now!


With 2012 now upon us I have decided to make some minor changes to this blog. Don't worry it's nothing major, just a few little tweaks here and there to make things better and to try and get my work recognised a bit more. I currently have a top notch artist working on different logo designs at the moment, one of which is featured above.




I also have a Facebook page to feature my work, as shown above, click here to go to the page. 


I now also have my own Horror section on SomeWhatNerdy, again shown to you in the above picture. To read past franchise reviews such as "Halloween" & "Friday The 13th" click here.



Also at the bottom of each piece you will find this little box, you have the option of liking the piece or even sending it to someone, there's also a button to direct you to the FB page.

That's it for now, I didn't want to be too drastic with my changes, just wanted to make some improvements.   The only other changes you will notice is a new background picture and I also went back over my past pieces and fixed any problems there was and also did a few updates to some pieces that fell a bit short. 

One last thing I wish to ask you is that if you haven't signed up-to the page already then please do, it's VERY quick and easy to do. Just look at the the photo below to see where you sign up.


I hope you continue to enjoy my work and I hope you like the updates to the page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment