Wednesday, 2 May 2012

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Pin It now!


For those of you who don't know I do Horror movie franchise reviews for the website SomeWhatNerdy. The posts have become very popular and is attracting a-lot of readers.

Well it's my pleasure to announce that after some very tense and long negotiations (About 5 mins), starting this month the union between Raz's Midnight Macabre and SomeWhatNerdy is getting stronger. I will be doing more Horror writing for them. I will be doing such things as giving my opinion on upcoming films and such and the franchise reviews will continue as normal.

I for one am very happy about this alliance, as two independently run websites it's good to have each others backs. If, like me, you're also into comics, superheroes and more then I suggest you take a look at the other parts of SomeWhatNerdy.


To view my past reviews of Horror franchises, which was done film-by-film just click on the photo above. I hope you will enjoy what I'm going to be doing, all feedback is welcome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment