Friday, 4 July 2014

Horror Review: Demonic Toys (1992)

Pin It now!

A policewoman, her quarry and an innocent delivery boy become trapped in a haunted toy warehouse

Killer toys, you've just got to love them!


Like many others when I was a child I wondered if my toys had minds of their own, even more scary was if they could then what where these thoughts? So with that in mind I spent a-lot of my childhood in fear of my toys.

Perhaps that's why I'm drawn to these types of films, if I remember that all these years later then it must've soaked into my subconscious..... Oh well, enough of the counselling session, that's not what you're here for.



The dolls in this film are absolutely awesome, my favourite being 'Jack Attack'  I just love his laugh but all the dolls are equally creepy yet fun and are obviously the stars of the film. You find yourself smiling every time they appear on screen.

'Full Moon' is a company I absolutely love and they're known for these low budget, campy, fun Horror flicks and it's one the main reasons I've been drawn to their releases over the years. This film is a perfect example of what 'Full Moon' is all about.


"Demonic Toys" is a great film to watch if you're after a fun night, get some friends round and a few beers and enjoy it for what it is.



If you want to see the "Demonic Toys" trailer then just click on the video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment