Wednesday, 1 October 2014

31 Days Of Horror: Day 1 - 7500 (2014)

Pin It now!

As the overnight flight makes its way over the Pacific Ocean, the passengers encounter what appears to be a supernatural force in the cabin.


There are some films that you wait so long to see, "7500" is one of them.


This feature was actually filmed in 2012, I remember quite a bit of hype around it at the time. For some reason though it's still having trouble and is only being released in certain places, I have no idea why though.

So when I actually got the chance view the film I snapped at the chance but ultimately I must admit that when the credits rolled I was left feeling utterly disappointed.


The one main problem that I had was that even if this was released in 2012 then the scares are dated and nothing original at all, which was legitimately disappointing as I'd waited so long to see it and I know a-lot of fans are going to feel the same.

The films cast do a decent job with what they're given, with the likes of Amy Smart, Ryan Kwanten and Scout Taylor-Compton you expect a decent performance but the film is just handled so sloppily, Also will someone please tell Director Takashi Shimizu that fog machines don't need to be used all the time to create an atmosphere!


"7500" is highly underwhelming and very generic, this had the chance to be something great yet just went down the lazy route. Personally I wouldn't waste your time on this.


If you want to see the "7500" trailer then just click on the video below:


No comments:

Post a Comment