Monday, 13 October 2014

31 Days Of Horror: Day 13 - The Last Showing (2014)

Pin It now!

A couple trapped in a cinema are manipulated into becoming unwilling actors in a film being captured by CCTV cameras.

Once again British Horror delivers a thrilling film.


I'm going to be honest, like 99% of you out there my draw to the film was the fact that Robert Englund is in it, then when I saw the trailer I knew for a fact I just had to watch this film.

Talking of Robert Englund this is the best performance I've seen him do in years and he seems to have his passion back for acting, he also does a very decent English accent that never slips.



Director and writer Phil Hawkins does an amazing job, I can't wait to see more of his work. The story he brings us is original, tense and never dull. 

It's such a shame that this never got a full theatrical release as it fully deserves to have been, it's much better than a-lot of the rubbish you see released these days. 


"The Last Showing" is most definitely worth a watch, I highly recommend you watch it!

If you want to see "The Last Showing" trailer then just click on the video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment