Saturday, 18 October 2014

31 Days Of Horror: Day 18 - Forget Me Not (2009)

Pin It now!

It's graduation weekend, and Sandy Channing, the popular class president of her small-town high school, should be enjoying the time of her life. 

I've always found it fascinating how a movie can split a crow, this film seems to be one of them.


This was one of them films where you watch it because you've got nothing else to watch as you've seen everything else a million times before, we've all been there.

I was really surprised at how much I found myself enjoying the film, I really enjoyed the concept of it and it was so much more than I expected.


For a film that I thought would be generic and filled with clichés it was quite original, sure it does have some clichés, every film has, but the plot itself was highly intriguing.

The acting is also very decent and they do a great job of pulling you into their world and making you feel part of the group, which is very hard to do.


"Forget Me Not" isn't for everyone but just give it a chance and you maybe surprised like I was.

If you want to see "Forget Me Not" trailer then just click on the video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment