Wednesday, 22 October 2014

31 Days Of Horror: Day 22 - Afflicted (2014)

Pin It now!

Two best friends see their trip of a lifetime take a dark turn when one of them is struck by a mysterious affliction. 

Found footage isn't for everyone but sometimes it can really surprise you.


I'd heard little about this film before I saw it, I'm so used to seeing about 5 different trailers and 'leaked' photos in this day and age that I found it very refreshing to go into a film and know so little.

Having such little info helped me get my imagination rolling and to find the twists and turns of the film highly thrilling, with that in mind I plan to keep this short and only tell you little incase you decide to view it.


The film stars Derek Lee and Clif Prowse who also wrote and directed it, very multi talented guys who wrote an amazing script and managed to pace it out well on screen.

It breaths new life into a sub-genre that has been saturated with some awful films over the years, if this wasn't a found footage film it just wouldn't have worked properly and that's very obvious upon viewing it.


"Afflicted" is a film I found myself being captivated in, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

If you want to see the "Afflicted" trailer then just click on the video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment