Wednesday, 29 October 2014

31 Days Of Horror: Day 29 - See No Evil 2 (2014)

Pin It now!

A group of friends pays a late-night visit to the city morgue to surprise Amy on her birthday.

The Soska Sisters have only gone and done it again!


As a big fan of both WWE and The Twisted Twins I was ecstatic when I heard the news that the two would be joining up to make this long awaited sequel, you seriously have no idea. When I finally got to watch the film my expectations had reached a high level that I don't usually let happen, I was so happy to see that I wasn't to be disappointed.

From the beginning it's very obvious that the Soska Sisters are in the directors chairs, they have their own unique way of filming and it's very pleasing to the eyes. They're definitely putting their own mark in film-making, which is great for all of us.


The cast is amazing with Kane returning as 'Jacob Goodnight 'and the addition of beloved Scream Queens Katherine Isabelle and Danielle Harris you can't go wrong, it's very obvious they all seemed to be having a blast making this film.

I was glad to see the film ditched the hack/slash nature of the first film and instead replaced it with more tension and more character story, that's not to say there isn't any blood though. 


"See No Evil 2" is a fantastic sequel that outdid it's predecessor, get it watched!

If you want to see the "See No Evil 2" trailer then just click on the video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment