Friday, 6 November 2015

Horror Review:Tales Of Halloween (2015)

Pin It now!

Ten stories are woven together by their shared theme of Halloween night in an American suburb, where ghouls, imps, aliens and axe murderers appear for one night only to terrorize unsuspecting residents.


Halloween maybe over for some, but for others it never ends.


I love a good Horror anthology film and have been excited about seeing this feature since I first saw the trailer months ago. luckily I wasn't let down as I was treated to many different and entertaining stories.

As a Horror fan I had loads of fun pointing out actors, like Adrienne Barbeau, Lin Shaye, Caroline Williams, Barbara Crampton, John Landis, Felissa Rose and many more that I won't ruin for you.


Each story has it's own vibe to it so you end up with a great mixture of styles that work so well alongside each other and the wraparound story just completes it all perfectly, in honesty I hope they do more.

It's hard to choose a favourite segment but I think I have to go with 'Sweet Tooth' which was directed by Dave Parker, it was just such a fun story and added to the many great Halloween tales we have.


"Tales Of Halloween" is going to be essential Halloween viewing from now on, get watching it.

If you want to see the "Tales Of Halloween" trailer then just click on the video below:



No comments:

Post a Comment