Monday, 15 February 2016

"Party Night" Needs Your Help!

Pin It now!

Six friends become prey for a sadistic psychopath when they decide to ditch their high school's after prom party for their own celebration at a secluded house.


You mention '80's Horror' and you have my undivided attention, so when I received a message about this 80's throwback I was instantly excited.

Being billed as "Made by Slasher fans, for Slasher fans" certainly helps it's appeal and I hope to see this project reach it's goal.




The film is being made in collaboration with Fright Meter for their first project, the Fright Meter awards has gained a lot of popularity and it makes me even more excited for this feature.

Want to get involved? Head on over to the KickStarter page HERE and see how you can help out!


Also check out the promo video below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment